our services

GROUP or PRIVATE SPANISH LESSONS in JÁVEA, SPAIN.

WRITTEN SPANISH-ENGLISH & ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SERVICE anywhere in the world!
fully legal invoices

¡la profesora!

¡la profesora!

viernes 10 mayo 2013 09:30 - 10:30

Checking the homework took most of the lesson - there's still some confusion about various things - especially GUSTAR & possessives - I think it's lack of practice more than anything...... so get practising - you live in Spain - you can practice every day!!

here are some more sentences to translate for your homework

Do you want to wear my new red jacket, Ana, do you want to wear it? I don't think I like it - I'm going to give it to you.
I can't hear the radio, the children in the street are too noisy. I don't like it when they make too much noise!
They're going to travel to Italy in the spring, they're going to drive there. They have asked me to feed their cats, but I don't like cats. Do you like them Jorge? Can you feed them?
Your friends are singing karaoke until midnight every night. I can't sleep. Can you ask them to stop earlier please?
These pineapples are very fresh. My daughter wants me to buy that small one. She loves pineapple for breakfast.
When can you bring me the new curtains for the kitchen? I need them before Tuesday. You can deliver them after 9am tomorrow morning.
I like that new cake shop in the corner of the plaza, do you?. They say that the cakes are marvellous & that the cake maker has an incredible talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive



ballenas en Jávea


el mar hierve en El Hierro



paella valenciana


shark!!


horchata amb fartons


floods 2007

floods 2007





bous a la mar

bous a la mar

super luna 2011

super luna 2011


the church in the port

the church in the port

great coffee & ensaimadas ..and so much more!

arroz negro - yummy!

arroz negro - yummy!