our services

GROUP or PRIVATE SPANISH LESSONS in JÁVEA, SPAIN.

WRITTEN SPANISH-ENGLISH & ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SERVICE anywhere in the world!
fully legal invoices

¡la profesora!

¡la profesora!

viernes 31 mayo 2013 09:30 - 10:30

So..... using GUSTAR - type verbs...............

After we checked the homework, and had a bit more discussion about the 'personal A' & why we need it with these verbs, we had a bit more practice with them. If you get confused, just think of the sentence as if 'gustar' was there, & then use the verb(s) in brackets instead - it's simple really!

here's the homework... - I've just posted more GUSTAR-type verbs, some of which you'll need

Our neighbours love to cook fish on Fridays, but the smell bothers us! (encantar, molestar)
Do you like dancing Ana ? There are new modern jive classes in Jávea - I'm interested in them, are you (gustar, interesar )
My younger daughter is crazy about the 'Twilight' films, but they bore her sister. (volver loco, aburrir)
I know that the exams worry you Jorge, but you're going to pass. (preocupar)
Have you ever eaten octopus? I know that a lot of people like it, but the taste disgusts me! (gustar, disgustar)
Your new trousers fit you well Javier, but I don't think they suit you. (caber, caer mal)
My eyes itch, I hope I don't have allergies. I have coughed all night too, so maybe it's flu.(picar)
Ana is happy (it gladdens her) that her son has prepared lunch. ( alegrar)
Jorge has a hangover. His head hurts a lot & he doesn't want to have alcohol ever again! (doler)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive



ballenas en Jávea


el mar hierve en El Hierro



paella valenciana


shark!!


horchata amb fartons


floods 2007

floods 2007





bous a la mar

bous a la mar

super luna 2011

super luna 2011


the church in the port

the church in the port

great coffee & ensaimadas ..and so much more!

arroz negro - yummy!

arroz negro - yummy!