our services

GROUP or PRIVATE SPANISH LESSONS in JÁVEA, SPAIN.

WRITTEN SPANISH-ENGLISH & ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SERVICE anywhere in the world!
fully legal invoices

¡la profesora!

¡la profesora!

jueves 31 octubre 2013 09:30 - 11:00

Firstly a BIG apology - I got my dates mixed up for next week & my daughter has a hospital appointment next Thursday morning so there won't be a class. My two laptops also crashing (one terminal one being repaired) has also made getting onto the internet difficult! I'll try to contact you all individually, but if I don't manage it - again - apologies & see you the following Thursday!

I did remember though to check the homework from the previous week, which highlighted the need to practice verbs again - so we did............ & then we moved on to having LOTS of practice with the matching of adjectives (describing words) to nouns (naming words)

For homework, do the 'repaso'  pages 38 & 40 (36 & 39 in the old book)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive



ballenas en Jávea


el mar hierve en El Hierro



paella valenciana


shark!!


horchata amb fartons


floods 2007

floods 2007





bous a la mar

bous a la mar

super luna 2011

super luna 2011


the church in the port

the church in the port

great coffee & ensaimadas ..and so much more!

arroz negro - yummy!

arroz negro - yummy!