our services

GROUP or PRIVATE SPANISH LESSONS in JÁVEA, SPAIN.

WRITTEN SPANISH-ENGLISH & ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION SERVICE anywhere in the world!
fully legal invoices

¡la profesora!

¡la profesora!

miércoles 30 octubre 2013 09:30 - 10:30 @ Cafe Cortado

You gave us directions from one place to another which (most of you) had done for homework - well done - we got there! Do another journey for homework this week as well. We then looked again at the Simple Past/Preterite

We had some written practice & some oral practice - & I promised you some more for homework - so here it is!! And I've added in some Indirect & Direct Object pronoun practice for good measure...

Yesterday, my daughter cleaned the kitchen for me. She cleaned it for me.
Last Tuesday, my friends Javi & Beatrice went for dinner at a very expensive restaurant to cerebrate Javi´s new job. Congratulations Javi!
On Christmas day last year we enjoyed a very sunny & warm day. I hope it's going to be the same this year.
The day before yesterday, I worked very long hours.What about you? Did you work?
Every Saturday, Ana goes to the beach, but yesterday she went shopping at La Marina in Ondara & bought clothes for the winter!
My neighbour's son played the guitar at the party for his friends last Friday. He played it for them




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive



ballenas en Jávea


el mar hierve en El Hierro



paella valenciana


shark!!


horchata amb fartons


floods 2007

floods 2007





bous a la mar

bous a la mar

super luna 2011

super luna 2011


the church in the port

the church in the port

great coffee & ensaimadas ..and so much more!

arroz negro - yummy!

arroz negro - yummy!